Monday, May 28, 2007
Am at bryan's hse now.. They're playing majong. Hahahs.
:)
Chi O'level is officially OVER.So yeah.I should be happy, shouldnt i.
But
boohoo~ i'm so
not glad abt this.
I did try my best and mugged for this exam.
But i guess many things didnt turn out as i'd hoped..
I
messed (the word that i seriously do not wish i'd mention today) everything up..
:(
Yeah, i know everything's over.
No point bothering about it anymore..
So yeah..
The most is to re-take, isn't it.It's not the end of the world yet. Hees.
So nevermind.
Tried my best.
Hope lady luck will be shining on me,
and turn out as what JK said - the tcher wasn't on her right mind that day.
LOLS!
Oh, how glad.(:Gotta work harder for the coming oral exam..
My only hope for now. Heh.
Yay! Lols!I guess after grumbling for so long, i'm no longer saddened by this matter anymore!
Woots~
It's okay.=DAnd yay! Tell you what.
My family & i will be attending a wedding dinner tonight!
:)
FINALLY!I've been waiting for this for centuries! LOL.
None of my relatives has been marrying these yrs..
Boohoo.
Tonight's my dad's colleague's. Hehees.
GREAT.
But nonono~ There's bio practical mock exam tmr.
=x
Cant believe it's holidays now yeah.. No mood for it at all.
Lols. Nvm, i shouldn't have that.
Heh. Shall MUG in this holiday..
Time is precious.
Haha.
Seriously, i do hope that i'd do what i say.:)But nahs, wont forget
leisure, of course.
Balance is a must. Hehehs.
Tell you what. I feel like a
"sinner" these few days.
HAHAHS.
Cause i know too many things! =D
Hidden behind those fake smiles..
Boohoo~ =xSometimes, i felt like laughing my ass out,
but sometimes, i just cant understand why ppl act this way.
Gosh.. Nevermind.
It's none of my business anyway. Haha.TO MY BELOVED GFS:I CANT WAIT FOR SHOPPING SPREES, BITCHING SESSIONS, BLAH BLAH BLAH,WITH YOU GIRLS IN THIS HOLIDAY.LOVE YA ALL BIG TIME!:)
Full stop at 3:37 PM